Are you drinking
too much coffee?
Is a gluten-free diet
right for you?
What about a
high protein diet
for weight loss?
The answer may
be in your genes
In 480 BC, Hippocrates noted that “positive health requires knowledge of man’s primary constitution”. This was just an ancient way of saying that we cannot achieve optimum health without knowing about our genes. We now know that specific variations in our genes can explain how we will respond to the foods, beverages and supplements we consume.
Genetic Testing for Personalized Nutrition
45 genetic markers
Learn how your
genes can affect:
• Comprehensive genetic test consisting of 45 genetic markers.
• Developed by world-renowned researchers.
• Genetic tests are based on the most robust scientific evidence.
• DNA is analyzed using a simple saliva sample.
• Personalized recommendations developed based on your unique genetic profile.
• Contact me to find out how Nutrigenomix can aid your Personal Training efforts!